Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Monday...

Well the weekend was full of laziness! We didn't do anything except sit at home and watch TV, drank a lot, and cleaned. So another week has come. This weekend my mom gets married. Oh I'm excited I guess. Next week I'm going on a little vacation to Hilton Head. I'm going to visit cousin Allison. I guess you could say I'm having a slight emotional breakdown. Yes I am. I guess it's because I don't really consider myself to have "friends" anymore. I guess I have acquaintances. I'm not running a popularity contest or anything, but DAMN I would greatly appreciate it if the people that used to say "oh yeah Brandi is one of my good friends" would at least pick up the phone and say "how have you been? Are you still alive?"
Unfortunately for them, yes! I am still here, bitches. And don't forget it either. I just miss being around other people. Yes Toby and I are hermits. But we are happy hermits! We probably have a total of 10 people that keep tabs on us, which I guess is a good number? Whatever. I think my problem is growing up. Yes I'm getting older, which means no fun filled weekends, no trips to the bar, no road trips or anything.
I guess that's ok though. I mean, I gave that lifestyle up. I DID IT. So I guess I should probably not worry about it. Anyways...I am going to spend some time with cousin Allison because in my times of despair, she always makes me feel better. Always. So I shall go forth and spend time with Allison on the island. I have good hopes that it will do my mind and body and spirit some good.

No comments: