Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hump Day!

So it's Wednesday and that's pretty radical because I'm that much closer to Friday. Last night was fabulous!! I mean, awesome. Toby and I came home and drank some beer and played in the yard. I washed and peeled and prepared garlic cloves, which was a first for myself. I cooked some sausage jambalaya and put some of the fresh cloves in it and it was outstanding. Toby loves jambalaya and so do I. I also watered my plants and we talked about what we are going to transplant this weekend. I've got one tomato plant that is just bursting and it is in such desperate need of transplanting. Unfortunately, funds have been a little low for pots and soil, but Toby and I are breaking down and we are going to get it done this weekend, along with yard work. We have really got to clean our yard up some. I told Toby I kind of would like to have a little get together at our house for the Fourth of July and he said that was good. The only bad thing is rent is due that week, so we will have to plan depending upon our budget. Besides, for right now, it's just an idea, nothing set in stone.
Hopefully tonight Heaven Leigh is coming over. I love it when she comes over!! She always brightens my life a little more every time I see her pretty face. I have no idea what will be for supper...probably "mustgo" because everything in the fridge must go! I hate wasting foods, so I'll probably prepare something random with all of our leftovers!

No comments: