Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Drama Drama Drama

Ok, so it's 3 days before my mother's wedding day and I must say, I'm doing GOOD. As for the drama, well, it's drama. I mean, how could I have expected to go through this whole thing without some? Puhhhhhleeeeeasssssssssseeeeeee. I know better. Okay, so two weeks ago our family attended John's wedding. Okay, well let me give some background to one of the guests. I'm going to call her Horseface.
So Horseface's sister used to be married to John. I loved her so much and I will always have an extra special place in my heart for her. Unfortunately, John and Horseface remained good friends since he divorced her sister. Ok, well it just so happens that Horseface is Toby's ex-girlfriend also. I have NOTHING against her. I've heard what kind of person she is and I don't choose to surround myself with people like her. Regardless of who she is or was to my boyfriend (this was many moons ago also, like 6 years ago) I still went out of my way to speak to her. Also know that this chick got knocked up and married and is about to pop and she's waddling everywhere, and she looks horrible. More or less, she looks miserable to me. Well as Toby and I are speaking to her, Toby jokingly tells her that he's got a baby in the oven with me, and I look at her, laugh and tell her he's full of it. And he is. I AM NOT PREGNANT!! We go about on our marry, drunk way, and mingle and talk with many people and eventually leave.
So last night, my mother calls screaming "why is Toby telling people you are pregnant? Are you?" Of course the POS phone is not cooperating and I can hear everything she says but she cannot hear what I am saying. Finally, she gets "not pregnant" and thank you God, the phone died. Now, my mom was VERY intoxicated and she's screaming stuff at me about Toby (they have had problems in the past) and screaming at me about all sorts of things. So after the phone died, not only did I have to deal with an upset BF, but Heaven was with us and her and I happened to be laying down when we got the message from Mom, and when I got up, she got up. So I had Toby and Heaven to settle back down. Toby was upset and crying (yes) and Heaven was whining about going to bed, and honestly, I was understanding the sleepy thing. So I comforted Toby, told him I remembered the incident Mom was talking about, and that it was Horseface who said it to John, who it turned called Mom and got her all upset. He was still upset because Mom and him have had rough times and just when we think it's a thing of the past, BIAM in your face Toby. It's always something. So of course Mom calls me first thing this morning and pretty much apologized for her actions. I explained to her exactly what happened and that it was a TOTAL misunderstanding. She understood, and she admitted she was pretty much toasted, and she didn't mean to use foul language on the phone. Everything is good now, and we are still going to midway. Oh the joys!!! I will be sure to call Horseface Friday night or at least make sure it gets back to her that, even though she was standing there miserable because she's preggo and was forced into marriage because of that does not mean that I am and that next time, she can get the story straight, esspecially if it's going back to my mother. Oh I hope labor is a bitch for her.

No comments: