Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's been awhile...

So I haven't posted anything in a week or two. Oops. Well Mom's wedding went good...her dumbass husband pissed me off immensly the night before, so I really don't have any use whatsoever for him anymore. Come to think of it, I never really have, I've just tried to be nice. As long as he makes her happy, then I'm happy for her.

Well I took a couple of quick days off from work and went to Hilton Head and got extremely sunburnt. I stayed out for about 6 hours with no sunscreen, which was NOT smart. So the rest of my little vacation was spent sunburnt. But I'm now overing it, which is a relief. Toby stayed home while I was in Hilton Head, and I missed him so bad. I didn't realize I would miss him like I did, but WOW. I doubt we will be apart like that again for a long time. If ever. I love him so much, he's definetly my soul mate.

Father's Day was excellent. We had Heaven from Saturday until Monday and she had such a good time. We went swimming, played with the neighbors, planted some stuff in the yard, played inside, rode the tricycle, visited Papa Jim and Papa Aaron, and all sorts of other fun things. I bought Toby a grill for Father's Day and he was absolutely thrilled with it. We grilled steaks and they were to die for! We visited our dads which was really awesome. Toby's dad gave me so many plants and an aloe plant for my sunburn. I just love him so much! I can't wait until I can one day call him my father-in-law. Sunday night Toby was exhausted, he wasn't feeling good either, so he went to sleep around 7 and Heaven and I stayed up and watched Sunday night cartoons, so that gave us quality time together. She helped me clean up the kitchen and her toys. I love her like she's my own. I sure did miss her yesterday when she was gone, but she's probably coming back over tomorrow.

So tonight I'm going to go home and be extremely productive, beer included. I haven't really been able to do a whole lot with this sunburn, but I plan on cleaning my house and cooking a light supper. I'll probably water my plants and plant some more garlic seeds and of course spend time with my Toby. Ahh the good life...I love it so much.

No comments: