Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A New Day

Well today is Wednesday, hump day. Oh what a hump it is! I'm so ready for the weekend. I really want to go to the beach. Hopefully our funds will be available in order to do so.
So I went and picked up Heaven last night and she was a model child. Well mannered, no problems or fits, no screaming, no goodbyes. I have come to realize that the only reason she acted the way she did was because she wanted to stay and play with Hayden. Children always go for the more entertaining options they have and I guess we didn't hold a candle to baby Hayden night before last, which is completely understood. So we had a nice family evening at Nana Tara's and our house. I cooked a cheddar melt, which was delicious, and Heaven throughly enjoyed it.
Oh and yesterday I got my vacation approved. I will be off June 12th and 13th!!! I'm thrilled. I'll probably spend this time with my best friend Kelli. We have been planning on it for quite some time. And I may possibly venture to Hilton Head and spend some time with Allison and the Jones family. I'm basically just going for an all out relaxation festival for myself. And hopefully it will work out nicely. I'm so excited!

No comments: